Thursday 18 December 2014

Winter Wonderland

     So the other day my friend Anna and I decided to venture to downtown to finish up some Christmas shopping and what not. We strolled into the maze that is The Bay, and to our amusement got lost among the floors of the department store. We purposely avoided the uniformly positioned sales people in the perfume department who were trying to shove samples of their perfume into our hands. We somehow made it out of that slightly light headed but nonetheless escaped the perfume aisle successfully. After minutes of aimlessly walking around, tired, exhausted, and just trying to find a way out, we stumbled upon the most Christmasy (is that even a word? oh well) part of the store, and we were downright gobsmacked. It literally looked like a little Narnia with price tags everywhere, but very magical nonetheless.

^ came across whatever this place is
 ^ The most delish looking macaroons ever
 ^ I couldn't resist, lavender and mint are my favourite colours #sorrynotsorry
 ^ cute looking treats
 ^ Christmas tree with real gingerbread ornaments are you kidding me??
 ^ my friend Anna!
 ^ it's Me!
 ^ my arm candy
S bracelet: Alex & Ani
Silver bracelet: Pandora
 Anna's necklace: Forever 21
^ so cute am I right ladies?
^ a close up on the freakin' adorable sign

Until next time!
Suzy Zhang

1 comment:

  1. What great treats!!! And that is an absolutely adorable sign! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete